Follow me! Student Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
- The organizer of the promotion is Biuro Podróży Interglobus Tour Sp. j. Tomasz Bloch, ul. Szczecińska 15 B/8, 72-100 Goleniów, NIP 856-16-78-548.
- The promotion period is from September 18, 2023, to October 18, 2023. This period covers the time when reservations can be made (the travel date can be chosen freely).
- The promotion is aimed at students and concerns the BERBUS service.
- In this promotion, you can win discounts on airport transfers on the Szczecin – Berlin Brandenburg BER route.
- After meeting the conditions, participants will receive a 100% discount on the ride provided under the BERBUS service.
3. Participation Conditions and Promotion Procedure
- To participate in the promotion, you must contact the promotion organizer using Messenger.
- In the message, express your desire to book the BERBUS service for at least two people, each of whom must have student status. To verify, include the index numbers of the people you are registering for the ride.
- After successful verification, the organizer will reserve the ride and provide all necessary information to the participants.
- When booking a ride for two people, one of them travels with a 100% discount. Similarly, when booking for four people, two of them travel with a 100% discount. If you want to book for a larger group, the discount amount will be proposed by the organizer.
- Employees of the organizer are excluded from participating in the promotion.
4. Complaint Procedure
- All complaints regarding the conduct of the promotion should be submitted in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional mail to the correspondence address of the organizer: Biuro Podróży Interglobus Tour – Follow me!, al. Wojska Polskiego 184c, 71-256 Szczecin.
- A written complaint should include the participant’s name, address, a detailed description, and justification for the complaint.
- Complaints will be reviewed by the organizer within 7 days from the date of receipt.
- Participants will be notified of the complaint resolution method via email or traditional mail within 7 days of the complaint review date.
- Unresolved or disregarded claims can be pursued in court.
5. Final Provisions
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving a reason. However, changes to the terms cannot violate the rights acquired by the participants.